Angostura Cocktail Challenge

Before I share with you guys about the challenges.Let me introduce a little bit about this awesome bartender.

ACE
Nor Salinah or well-known as ACE.
She has been mixing for about 5-6 years til now.
She was at the Hard Rock Kuala Lumpur before join Twenty One Changkat in 2009 or 2010 I can't remember.


 Her face in the angostura magazine at Trinidad & Tabago

She is the top 5 for the International level which took place at Trinidad on March 2011.

Let us watch this video to see her mixing cocktail.

 

I knew her since she was at Twenty One Changkat.
And if any of you guys would like to try some of her Angostura,
Just come and drop by at Twenty One Table + Terrace in Bangsar as she was transfered there.

Chill!
Malaysia Boleh!

Leave a Reply

Thank you for your comment. I will hit you back!

Blogger news