The Magnificient Fish & Chips

If you are fish lover, you have to come here sometimes. The best ever fish and chips in KL. Many kinds of fresh fish and cooking types. Fresh and awesome. I went there and had Barramundi fish and chips. I can not finish it, because it was big size for small person like me. But you will be satisfy.

The price are very cheap and worth it. Well I just can not get enough of it and starving for the fish. It is open early morning everyday.

Special about The magnificent Fish & Chips are, they do not have any rules to get in. Walk-ins welcome, good for groups or parties, good for children, takeaway, catering, table service and outdoor seating. Cool. It is a place to chill.

28, Changkat Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur

Leave a Reply

Thank you for your comment. I will hit you back!

Blogger news